INTRACEUTICALS OXYGEN THERAPY NEWPORT BEACH
Intraceuticals oxygen facials have become the “go-to” treatments for Hollywood A-listers and other celebrities around the globe. Intraceuticals is an Australian based company that pioneered the oxygen technology in 2002. Their oxygen facials have fast become the must-have treatments requested by celebrities before any big event. This is largely due to the fact there is no down-time along with dramatic results seen in just one short treatment session.
What is an Intraceuticals oxygen treatment?
The Intraceuticals topical hyperbaric oxygen system uses therapeutic oxygen under pressure to deliver a special serum with low weights of hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides to the skin.
The key ingredient is really the hyaluronic acid, a molecule found naturally in the skin. It is also what is used in most injectable fillers on the market today. Intraceuticals is not your typical facial; the combination of oxygen under pressure and modified hyaluronic acid creates a visible result you can instantly see and feel; hydrated, plumped, clearer skin in less than an hour.
Additionally, the use of pressurized oxygen increases the absorption of the infusion, which helps the skin retain hydration and moisture. Once hydration is balanced your skin will look and feel healthier. As a result, many other common skin issues will naturally disappear.
Who is a candidate for an Intraceuticals oxygen facial?
Anyone wanting to dramatically improve the appearance of their skin in just one treatment without downtime. While ongoing treatments are encouraged to optimize or maintain results, this is the ideal treatment before any event, photo session, or special occasion. Intraceuticals proprietary infusions help increase the skin’s moisture levels and targets dry, dehydrated and prematurely aging skin. The treatments will also target sun damage, brown spots, skin laxity, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, pigmentation, and other skin problematic skin issues.
What to expect during your Intraceutical oxygen facial treatment at the BioSpa
Upon arrival at our BioSpa, our aesthetician will bring you to one of our private treatment rooms. She will first cleanse and exfoliate your skin, followed by an evaluation of your skin to determine which infusion is best suited for you.
There are four treatment options available. Each specially formulated serum includes a blend of hyaluronic acid, botanical extracts, antioxidants, peptides and/or vitamins. All treatments hydrate the skin.
Treat yourself like the Hollywood A-list treat themselves; with one of the following oxygen facial treatments
- Rejuvenate – The first step in your skin’s transformation. This blend is ideal for any skin type. You will see visible results instantly following this this cooling, calming treatment. Your skin will look and feel years younger, visibly lifted, toned and hydrated.
- Opulence – Ideal for uneven dull skin tone. Brightens and smoothes the look of the skin to reveal a lighter brighter appearance.
- Clarity – The ultimate weapon against problem prone skin.Works well to calm acne and prevent future break outs. Oxygen destroys bacteria while calming and cooling the skin. Impurities are removed during the treatment leaving an environment for calm clear skin. Oxygen frees the skin from bacteria.
- Atoxelene – A targeted treatment to smooth the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. Firms, lifts and plumps the appearance of wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions around the forehead, eye, nasal folds and lip area. This treatment is considered a needle-free Botox alternative to combating wrinkles caused by muscle movement.
Your appointment will last about 1 hour. If you don’t already have a high quality sunscreen, we recommend you purchase one from our office. It is necessary to be diligent about using sunscreen to maintain your result. In addition, we have medical grade skincare products available for purchase, which will help keep your skin looking its best.
Here are just a few of the celebrities that have endorsed Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial Treatments.
- Jessica Biel – Actress
- Kim Kardashian – Realty Star
- Fergie – Singer
- Channing Tatum – Actor
- Naomi Campbell – Model
- Miley Cyrus – Actress
- Pati Dubroff – Make-up artist
- Molly Sims – Model
- Kathy Hilton
- Cher – Singer
- Robin Thicke – Singer
- Miranda Kerr – Model
- Stacy London
- Bob Harp
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (949) 347-5656 and schedule your visit.