THERMIVA IN NEWPORT BEACH
ThermiVa® is the first and only temperature controlled radio frequency system, used for non-surgical dermatological application in aesthetics and other medical specialties. The BioSpa in Newport Beach is excited to offer patients a non-surgical solution for addressing a woman’s most personal concerns. ThermiVa was developed by Thermi, a women’s wellness company whose goals is to help women reclaim their confidence and sexuality.
What is ThermiVa@ and how does it work?
ThermiVa® is a non-surgical in office treatment used to restore the vaginal area. It is a temperature controlled radio frequency treatment which delivers thermal energy to the desired areas. It can be externally applied to the labia and internally applied to the vagina.
ThermiVA uses the same technology that has been used for years in the popular ThermiTight and ThermiSmooth treatments used on other parts of the body to reduce the signs of aging and sun damage. Applying heat to tissue has become the standard for promoting collagen remodeling to help improve skin laxity and the skin issues. Applying this technology to a woman’s vaginal area works in the same way as it would for treating the face, stomach, etc.
ThermiVa® has the following benefits:
- Internal Vaginal Tightening – Tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina reducing noticeable laxity.
- External Vaginal Tightening (Labial/Vulvar) -Tightens external labial tissues and reduce the appearance of “camel toe.” Skin appears softer and smoother. Women will feel more comfortable wearing bathing suits, tight pants, work out tights.
- Decreased Dryness: – ThermiVa improves moisture both internally and externally. Without the use of hormones, women experiencing Vaginal Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis will have improved quality of life and sexual intercourse will be more comfortable.
- Reduced Leakage – Woman will experience reduced leakage and urge symptoms. Women diagnosed with stress incontinence may be able to avoid the use of mesh slings after a series of ThermiVA® treatments.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction – An increase in vaginal sensitivity, stronger muscular contractions, and improved orgasms in less time.
Who is a candidate for ThermiVA®?
Any healthy woman who is experiencing excessive relaxation of the vaginal muscles resulting from vaginal birth, or due to aging and other factors. If your are experiencing skin laxity, leakage, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse or diminishing sensation during intercourse, ThermiVa® can restore your confidence, sexuality, and satisfaction.
How many ThermiVA treatments are needed?
The BioSpa in Newport Beach recommend 3 ThermiVa treatments over a period of 3 months for optimal results. Specific recommendations will be made to individuals during the consultation. The number of treatments can vary depending on the severity of the skin laxity and desired result.
Is there downtime?
There is no downtime and no anesthetics are required. This is a “walk-in, walk-out procedure.” Our doctors report patients are comfortable, relaxed and very pleased with the noticeable results.
Call our Newport Beach medical spa team for a private consultation: (949) 347-5656.