The American Society of Dermatologic Surgery published a poll in the spring of 2015 showing that 88% of people who participated stated they were somewhat to extremely bothered by excess weight. In an effort to meeting the growing demand for non-surgical fat removal in Orange County, CA., the BioSpa offers an array of contouring treatment options, including the Vanquish system.
Vanquish is an FDA-approved non-invasive body contouring, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery or downtime. The treatment is ideal for targeting areas resistant to diet and exercise. Vanquish sculpts and reduces volume by effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms.
The BioSpa in Newport Beach offers Vanquish as an alternative to liposuction for removing fat, tightening skin and improving body contour.
Vanquish uses controlled radio frequency waves to destroy fat cells without harming the muscle or skin. The fat cells are then filtered through the body and excreted.
Vanquish can destroy up to 60% of the fat cells in the targeted area while also improving skin laxity and body shape. It is virtually painless and requires no downtime. Patients can resume their daily activities immediately following treatment.
- Any man or woman wanting to non-surgically get rid of stubborn fat, tighten skin and improve body contour.
- Individuals must be 21 years of age or older and within 20 pounds of their ideal body weight.
- Maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
- All skin types and colors
- Smaller areas of stubborn fat
Vanquish is not an option for removing large amounts of fat. It is only a good alternative to liposuction when the areas are smaller in size.
Individuals who are not a candidate include:
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Those with a pacemaker or cardio convertor
- Abdominal implants
A typical treatment plant consists of a series of six treatments spaced one week apart. This may be modified by our BioSpa nurses depending on the areas being treated, amount of fat, and desired result. The treatment plan must be followed to ensure optimal results.
"I’m the biggest chicken ever when it comes to surgery so I checked out BioSpa for some noninvasive fat removal options. The ThermiSmooth felt like a hot rock massage, and I had no pain at all during or after!”
It is important to stay well-hydrated prior to a Vanquish treatment. This enables the RF energy to penetrate more easily through the skin and reach the targeted fat layer.
The BioSpa recommends drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water beginning a minimum of three days prior to treatment. Avoid dehydrating activities for two to three days prior to treatment, such as aerobics, hot yoga, boxing, cross fit, etc. It is also recommended to avoid drinking alcohol due to the dehydrating effect it can have on the body.
- Upon arrival at the BioSpa, you will be escorted to our Vanquish treatment room. Measurements will be taken of the area/s being treated. This baseline will allow us to determine the total circumference lost after the final treatment.
- The Vanquish device is placed over the area being treated and the RF waves will begin working. A warm sensation may be felt during the treatment. Some patients say it feels like a large heating pad. Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes per area.
After the session is finished, there may be temporary redness, puffiness, or tenderness. It is important to stay hydrated by drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water each day for a few days post-treatment. It is also recommended to exercise lightly during this same time period. Both of these actions will help facilitate lymphatic drainage and elimination of fat cells.
Results will not be seen immediately. The entire series of treatments must be completed and it takes time for the body to expel dead fat cells. The final result may include noticeable reduction in fat, improved body contour, and skin tightening.
The fat cells destroyed with the Vanquish treatment will not regenerate, but remaining cells can expand with poor diet and lack of exercise. The BioSpa strongly encourages patients to make a long-term commitment to live a healthy lifestyle consisting of proper diet and exercise. Contact us today for more information!